hey

hey

SEQUIN ROCK'N'ROLL

Monday, March 09, 2015

Photo courtesy: Le21eme for W magazine, Kirstin Sinclair for www.gettyimages.co.uk, Elle USA and Lucky Magazine

Another lucky day at London fashion week F/W 15 - another lucky flares. Time for some sequins, babe! Since my childhood I used to have hundreds of sequin dresses, skirts, shirts, blouses, clutches but never pants. It was quite an experience I should say but ASOS made it good - very comfy and no itching at all! 

You know I'm a massive fan of a street style photography (especially during fashion week season) and seeing my second LFW look going around social media and online fashion magazines so fast again made me feel extremely happy and proud! Thank you all for the beautiful pictures!

Asos golden sequin flares / Topman denim shirt / Front Row Shop white shirt / & Other Stories bag / House of Holland denim dots jacket / Moxham store x Whistles bracelet / Zara heels

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for sharing I always look forward to reading your posts one of the few blogs I still follow!Hi! I found your blog on AOL. Synagen IQ Its really comprehensive and it helped me a lot.Hullo, simply turned into aware of your website thru Yahoo, and found that its really educative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you continue this in future. Lots of other people shall be benefited from your post. Thanks!http://www.supplements4help.com/synagen-iq/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really like your blog! Ideal important information that has been truly helpful. I hope you and your loved ones have a very good day! Oro Lift Skin Cream This is very fascinating, Youre a very professional blogger. Ive joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your excellent post. Additionally, Ive shared your website in my social networks!http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/


    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled uppon your blog, I must say it is great. Thanks for sharing all the info.Blah, blah, blah Excellent goods from you, man. Ive be aware your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you Evermax obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a great web site.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/


    ReplyDelete